Saturday, May 24, 2014

Infamous Second Son PS4 review

This game is an exclusive title for PS4.  The first Infamous character Cole has passed on, now there is a new character named Delsin.  Delsin has an ability to learn powers from other people like him through touching them.  He then can learn his own versions within the power he copied.  For example he learns smoke power from his first contact.  He learns how to throw smoke bombs that can help him subdue enemies after that which part him putting his own style to the power.   This game allowes you to be a hero or a villain depending on decisions made.  Different powers will be available depending which direction you take with those decisions.  I really can't comment on the bad side for I played the good which I know for those who know me that's no surprise.

This is one of PS4's best games so far.  I totally recommend it for anyone who owns the system.

1 comment: