Friday, May 30, 2014

Warriors Orochi 3 hyper Wii U review

This one of my first Wii U games and, I thought I already had reviewed it but saw I haven't so now I will.  Now to find this gem you probably have to go to amazon or another online store and will probably get it pretty cheaply as well.

This beat them up game takes you to ancient japan where you have ninjas, samurai, and other martial art warriors.  The game surrounds a demon powerful monster that defeats the heroes in the first mission but before the kill, a mystic woman who has the power of time travel pulls them out and you then use these time travel powers to collect allies which will aide you in the final battle you lost the first time but with their help you save the world.

There is a ton of characters over 100 each with their own style of combat.  There's speedy characters, powerful hulking characters, and magical types as well.  You can form a three member team for your missions.  I tend to take one of each type for a balanced team.

The fact you have so many characters you can style the game however you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment