Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MLB the Show 14 PS4 review

This is the first full PS4 review on my blog, I did the brief posts on Battlefield 4 but not really a full on review.  The Show series has been a Sony exclusive title since its debut year in 2006 and in this version the players look so lifelike.  I have a screenshot on my PS4 of one of my pitchers but I don't have access to it at the moment but will add that picture in a later post oh i just had a brillant idea for that, i will post a picture of the player so you can see how real the game looks to real life.

This game has many options to play where it can custom around your prefer style.  Want to just pitch?  Use the skip feature and your team will hit for you and you go right back to mound, you can do the same for just hitting.  Also there's ways to use button controls which pretty traditional to baseball games or do everything with the control sticks.  It's a bit harder then the traditional but I feel it gives more real feeling of playing the real game.

I could go on forever about this game but, i want to get that screenshot uploaded and find a picture to pair with it on my next post. Hope you enjoyed this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment